Thursday, March 25, 2010

Number Three: Get Arrested

So my mother got arrested.
It was a petty misdemeanor and whatever, it's really lame but still, I wanna know what it's like to get arrested. It sounded hilarious.

I dunno. I'm not going to do anything bad for it really. Just get caught with the wrong people at the wrong time.


This weekend I'm going camping with a bunch of my friends from school-
Lot's of unchapernoned teenagers in the woods alone? That's a Friday the 13th movie just WAITING to happen!

((Be mindful, the virgin always survives so I should be safe.))

I'm really excited! Finally Spring Break! Just tomorrow in school and then I'm going to a picnic with my youth group, then Pa Chee and I are riding up to the camp site on Saturday after she gets off work! :D

I'm so sorry I haven't read any of your blogs lately! I'll try to soon!

XOXO
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...