Saturday, December 11, 2010

This is Minnesota my Darlings!

It finally snowed for real here! mmmmmm It's a white coat of beauty around here today! I'm loving it so much! I'm strongly considering going out into the snow and making snow angels and starting a snowball fight! I'm excited to go snowboarding this winter like you have no idea! Osh My Gosh It's nothing short of beautiful right now! And this is just how we roll here in the great state of Minnesota!

Heavy Snow Freezing Fog and Breezy
Wind Chill: 5°F
 (via Kare 11)
Here are some pictures of what it looks like outside of my dorm room! I took them through the screen of my window!





I'm just listening to songs all about Winter such as My Boots by LIGHTS She's Canadian so she understands what we're talking about here in Minnesota.





Now I have finals to study for! Yay! =_= The joys of college....

XOXO
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...