Monday, February 15, 2010

The Party Don't Start till I Walk In!

Wow I have been gone a very long time!

This week was pretty awesome,
I got voted SnoDaze Queen at my school!
I used to be the lonely girl that had lunch alone and had no friends,
and now I'm the popular girl.

It's weird though....
I'm considered the "goth" girl at my school
Goth kids hate the popular kids...
Good thing I'm not goth or I'd have to hate myself!
lol.

This crosses win a stupid popularity contest off my list! XD

Here are some pictures from that day!










It really was pretty awesome!
I had a really good night!
XOXO
~Riah

1 comment:

  1. aaw hun congrats luks like u had so much fun and lovely dress. my vday was ok ddnt do nethng.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...