Sunday, January 31, 2010

Number Two: Get a Tattoo


Tattoo Ideas


This is not a hard one for me to attain. So far I've sent a lot of letters and posted on Adam Lambert's facebook page about going to the gay club so no luck yet. Too bad. It'll happen.

These are the designs of the tattoos I'm planning to get. The Hebrew symbol is the first one I'm getting. But after that I'm trying to decide between the angel wings or the Bible Verse. I don't know which one to do get. What do you think?

XOXO
Riah

3 comments:

  1. i think tht u'll regret geting it after awhile.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about these tattoos for AT LEAST the past five years. I know I won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...