Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010

Hey Everyone...
And by everyone I mean Lex and Cris and sadly... myself....
it's pretty pathetic to be following myself...
I'm sorry about it having issues with the comments section. I'll fix that ASAP. it's probably issues with the layout I'm sure it'll be better if I fix it.
If anyone knows where I could get a good layout let me know.
email me at mdavis023@stpaul.k12.mn.us

So Today was pretty alright. I went shopping for new clothes.


It was between these two dresses
I bought the purple one. Pretty cute right? I think I made the right choice.
I also got black hair clips and a cardigan.

I also bought some good make-up to go with it.

I have two little sisters.
We caught a late movie and saw Princess and the Frog.
Best part of children's movies late night?

EMPTY THEATERS!

It was SO much fun!
We just danced around and sang during all the songs,
We laid down on the carpet in front of the screen,
munching on popcorn and skittles drinking pepsi....

The ushers would come in to check on the room
and see us yelling at the screen

Gotta admit,
the movie was a little stereotypical.

It's set in New Orleans in some time like... I dunno the 40's maybe? I actually have no idea. haha.
but the black people were poor and participated in voodoo.


The lead character
Tiana,
is a really hard worker.
loses her social life
doesn't have a love life
the only thing she knows is how to overwork to acheive her dreams


That's exactly how I am.
I've been working all winter break on my essays and projects.
I've been forgetting to relax......

my friend, we are going to call him Mikey, is always telling me that...
He calls me up and I'm busy working on homework...

New Years Resolution??

LIGHTEN UP!!!
CHILL OUT!!!
HAVE FUN!!!

Riah,
YOU WORK TOO HARD!!!


Well,
This is how I'm going to start off my New Year!<3
Love the 2010
<3 <3 <3


~*Riah*~

4 comments:

  1. love the purple dress.
    tht movie sounds pretty gud.
    i might just go watch it.
    have a great day sweetie.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the last time I was in an empty cinema. Every seat in 'A Serious Man', which I saw today, was taken.

    Thanks for reading. Well nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hi, thanks for dropping by my blog =)
    Nice dress!!
    When I watched The Princess and the Frog, it was a Christmas Day and the cinema was kinda filled but it was enjoyable...wonder when I'll have the chance to do the things you did when you watched it LOL

    Anyway, happy new year!!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...