Saturday, January 30, 2010

Film Photography by my own hand

black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
this one was the first one I took with a different type of camera. Lighting got REALLY tricky at this point... no flash allowed
black and white,film
I used a filter on this one. Think it helped?
black and white,film
black and white,film
black and white,film
this one wasn't taken by me it was taken by my friend Patria using my model.
black and white,film
black and white,film



I don't have a scanner so I put these up by using my digital camera to take a picture of them and put them up from there.

These were taken with film. I know. I didn't even know they still MADE film! It kinda shocked me a bit. I wasn't sure what to do. This was the first time I ever tried taking pictures with a black and white film camera so obviously my pictures aren't very high quality but I'll learn right?
Any pointers and constructive criticism is encouraged. 

XOXO
Riah

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos. I really like the one against the brick wall.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photograph with the model sitting on the curb is excellent. she looks very strong and thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...