Monday, January 18, 2010

The Buried Life Crashes a Party at The Playboy mansion!

Mondays are effing GOOD TV NIGHTS!!!
My DVR records like crazy because all the good shows are on at once!

How I Met Your Mother,
Secret Life of the American Teenager,
Make It or Break It,
 and two new shows:
The Buried Life and
My Life as Liz

the last two are MTV shows, and normally, I don't watch MTV because the shows are shallow and superficial but The Buried Life is absolutely AMAZING.

Four guys have a list of things they want to do before they die and so in this series they set out to do it! while they are on their journey they try to help out at least one person they meet on the street that has a dream to accomplish and they help them with it.

On the boys list:

Crash a party at the play boy mansion

On the stranger's list:

they met a teacher that wanted to make a difference in his carter school.
The boys raised enough money to buy the teacher a new mac computer and spoke to the class about living their dreams. Made me think, I wanna live my dreams.

          [random tweet from twitter]
                        VVVV 



Omgsh. The Buried Life is amazing :) It makes me want to get up and do something!

cayceleigh
 ^^^^
[I don't know this person. they don't know me.... is there a copyright issue with this?]


So, My next post will have a list of insane crazy things I wanna do before I die.


About the playboy mansion: They succeeded. dressed as Oopaloomas. You gotta see it to believe it because that was EPIC.

 I end this post with a single question:

What do you want to do before you die?

XOXO
Riah

3 comments:

  1. lots of things i must plan a list.
    got me thinking there.

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  2. MTV shows are my guilty pleasure. I spent two hours introducing myself to Jersey Shore on my computer last night - I have to admit, I was entertained!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...