Sunday, June 20, 2010

New look competition!

Alright so this mostly goes out to my Twitter followers but I want my blog followers to have a shot at this as well!


So I'm graduated from High School and will be starting College in the fall. I feel like I want a new style. A new look. but I want suggestions! I've already changed my hair by making it longer but now I want more! Clothes, make up whatnot you know? 

This is where you all come in: 
Give me a suggestion! The 10 I like the most i will feature you on my blog  along with encouragement for you to be followed ((That's all I can offer at the moment))

Here is how!

Use Polyvore to create a look ((you will have to sign up but I promise you no spam)) and then when you publish a look send me the link! If you are on Twitter Direct Message me if you are a fellow blogger put it in the comments section! I wanna see you're creative juices flowing!!!
Tips and Tricks
I love the color purple
I like edgy
I have very professional jobs
I love Lady Gaga and Flyleaf
I hope ya'll show me what you've got!

Love you all! 
XOXO
Riah

3 comments:

  1. heya! thank you for the lovely comment/following!

    I will so enter into this competition.

    I'll comment later with my Polyvore set! Can't wait haha I haven't been on Polyv for a while so I'm itching to make a set :D

    Your blog is cute too!

    I'm a Christian as well... I should be at church today ): But I haven't been going, because of homework and now it's a bad habit. I'll go next week promise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello hello! :D

    I did 2 looks... D: I hope it's ok.

    I hope you like it, I chose pieces that I know I will wear if I ever own them.

    Hahahaha!

    I hope you like it. :D

    Look #1 : http://www.polyvore.com/look/set?id=20082956

    Look #2 : http://www.polyvore.com/look/set?id=20082956

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hello! :D

    Here's the repost of the second look. :D

    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20083171

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...