Monday, June 14, 2010

'Bout to Get my Journalism On!

So this summer I'm working as a reporter for Three Sixty Journalism
I started last summer as an intermediate camp member and then continued to sharpen my journalism skills by continuing to write for them over the year.

This summer I'm working on a piece about paying for college and college tuition and scholarships and if college degree's are really worth it.
I'd like to hear anybody's opinions on the matter since I'm working on this for the next seven weeks (During which, I hope to also get more diligent about blogging real blog entires instead of random poetry I happen to have up.)

XOXO
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...