Sunday, March 13, 2011

6 confessions

So I suppose that one of my favorite blogs Miss Indie recently did something called 6 confessions.



I figured I'd do it too. Kinda as an excuse to show you all her beautiful blog that I adore.

6. I'm petrified of talking to people when I first meet them. I freak out and then act overly friendly to make up for it which actually tends to set them back.

5. I'm kinda a shopaholic. When I get stressed out I buy things, and I don't eat. I'll give up food for new clothes. It's really bad.

4. I didn't believe in love for real until I was about sixteen or seventeen. Not because I eventually fell in love, but moreso because I just learned what love actually was through God and learned that God's love applies to all love.

3. I actually don't believe Christianity is the right religion. I think all religions are overall the same. They are all the same God and it's just cultural differences that have made the distinctions. When it comes right down to it, Love is the overall goal.

2. When I'm bored, I write love letters. To my future husband whom I have yet to meet. Telling him that I don't know him but I know now that I love him because I'm spending my time working on being the kind of woman he'd like to take as a wife.

1. When I'm REALLY bored. I watch cheesy Dramas. Thanks to recent events I'm watching the entire series of Greek. Do not judge me.

Now I challenge you to 6 confessions!
Make sure you link back to my blog when you do so!

XOXO
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...