Saturday, March 5, 2011

An amazing week.

On Monday, I spent the entire day with Maggie who has become a very close friend of mine over the past few weeks together. We had both been rushing the sorority at our college Delta Tau. We went to the mall on Monday and spent the day browsing around and just talking about girls and life and boys ha ha! On Tuesday she hung out with me and my friends at dinner and we watched Mama Mia in the lounge at at school. Then we went to improv club. After coming back to my dorm after Improv Club my roommate gave me something that some of the girls in Delta Tau had dropped off for me... It was my Bid Card! I'm a Delta Tau Pledge <3 That was pretty exciting
Then After days of awesomeness one after another I saw the play at my school called The Shape of Things and first I saw it with Misia, Alex and Diana along with Chacha who came in to visit, then yesterday I saw it again with the girl who is planning on being my big sis Katie :) Then Maggie came over and spent the night and she and I ate pizza and watched Greek and Sydney White (Can you say Greek theme? lol)
Tomorrow is the pinning ceremony for DT and so I'll post some pictures of things after that tomorrow!


XOXO
Riah

1 comment:

  1. I love your headband! I wish i could wear them, I always get such a bad headache. Maybe my head is too big? =P

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...