Sunday, March 27, 2011

Letter 1 — Your Best Friend

Dear Laura,
Words can't even express how different my life would have been without you.
We met in the 4th grade, I never would have thought that at age nine a girl I met would be someone who would change my life so dramatically. You've taught me so much on what it means to be a friend, why it's important to have a friend you can trust, and how to love someone.
I love how you've never given up on me, no matter how much  of a bitch I've been in my life that somehow you're here for me.
I'm going to miss you when you move away, if it's to River Falls or if it's to.... Indiana. I dunno what I'll do without you being close enough for me to bus over to. One of us needs to get a car. Like seriously.


But no matter what I know that you're the one I can always trust in because my love for you is stronger than that of sisters- we're twins. Look it up, there is medical studies showing that twins are closer than siblings. A bond that nobody can explain.
I'll always be here for you, I'm not quite sure how to help you right now, and it makes me feel awful.... but I can promise you, I'll never stop listening to what you feel you need to say.




Love,
Your Twinnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...