Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


1. This is the obvious one. My favorite color is purple. Everything I own is purple. Some people assume it's blue because I wear some clothes from High School
2.My favorite books as a child were Peter Pan, Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland. I always liked to dress up as the characters in these books and try to find these magical worlds. Took me a while to realize that these books weren't based on real events.
3. I love writing. A lot. I write all the time and sometimes it's the strongest urge I have ever had inside of me. My favorite thing to write is love letters. I write love letters even to people that I haven't met yet. Is that weird? Yes? Oh well. I don't really care.
4. My J term was spent with me watching every episode of Dexter and Weeds. I need more friends obviously if I had THAT much time on my hands.
5. The one thing I hate the most about dorm life is the fact that I can't cook. I love cooking so much and I really miss it a lot.
6. I also love to sew. I usually hand stitch but I love sewing.
7. I listen to like all types of music. My favorite band is called Cloud Cult. They are pretty fantastic actually. They're from here in Minnesota ♥
8. I will NEVER leave Minnesota. Ever. I love it here like words can not describe. It's my favorite place. Even if it does get insanely cold sometimes.
9. My favorite movie is (500) Days of Summer. I can watch it a thousand times over and love it more and more every single time ♥
10. I have seen EVERY episode of Degrassi. Even the original 80's episodes. Yes. I know.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Dexter and Weeds! I'm so afraid the next season of Weeds is going to be horrible because it's getting so good!

    I still have season 5 of Dexter to watch and I'm stoked to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...