Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me and my Curly Hair

I'm really really self-conscious about my hair being curly, I got teased for it a lot as a kid and it really frustrates me a lot. I'm always really worried people are going to make fun of my hair so I'm kinda addicted to the straightening iron. But every now and then I can't find the time in my busy schedule to straighten it. due to the thickness of my hair and tightness of my curls it takes about an hour to straighten it all and I have to put up sometimes with just letting the curls go loose.

I got a lot of compliments around campus today for my curly hair and so I decided to post a few pictures of it.





Who knows?
Maybe I'll learn to like my hair curly and wear it like this more often.

XOXO
Riah

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE curly hair! I think it looks cute on you, don't hide it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...