Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Secretly Obsessed With You

So like, I have a playlist on my computer entited I'm Secretly Obsessed With You. It's all of my Favorite love/heartbreak songs and so I thought I'd share 10 random songs from that list and why I love them.
I'm just playing the songs that play on my playlist randomly on shuffle and I have 80 songs in this playlist.


May Your Hearts Stay Strong- Cloud Cult

I love this song. It's the most beautiful description of a pure love romance that I've ever heard. I want this to be the song played at my wedding it's so beautiful. Even through trails and tribulations this couple still continues to hold fast to their love for each other.

Saltwater Room- Owl City

Osh My Gosh this song is adorable. It's just so absolutely sweet I can just never get over it. So sweet. Everything Owl City is sweet.

Fell In Love Without You (acoustic)- Motion City Soundtrack

Again with the Minnesota bands but hey, love who I am and where I come from and there you can find the best description of love. This is one of my favorite healing of the heart songs. Just getting over a love and moving on to heal your heart

When Doves Cry- Prince

Yes yes another Minnesota artist. This song is a little intense for me because it reminds me of my parents and their divorce. But I can't help but love it because of the emotional rawness.

Teenage Dream- Katy Perry

This song is very cute and sweet. Reminds me of when I've been in some sort of relationship (even the non official ones)

I Want to Hold Your Hand- The Beatles

This is of course the most innocent of love songs. So many songs out there nowadays are about sex and even kissing and whatnot but this is just about simply holding hands and that is something so love for sure. :)

2x2x2- Cloud Cult

Yes I know, another Cloud Cult song but what can you expect when I have my blog named after the band and everything? This song makes the number 8 seem like the most romantic number to exist <3 Trouble- Never Shout Never
Oh how many times have I been in trouble about a boy? ;)

Ring Of Fire- Johnny Cash

If you've ever been in love you've known what it feels like to be in a ring of fire.

Mine- Taylor Swift

Of course I would end this off with the girl who can write some of the sweetest love songs I've ever heard. What I love about Taylor Swift is that she keeps most of the love she talks about to be innocent and pure instead of it being about sex and looks and superficial things.

And there you have it. This is 10 of my favorite love songs on my playlist! Listen to them and enjoy and in the comment box tell me your favorite love song!
XOXO

Riah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...