Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two weeks of romance

in two weeks is the little holiday we like to call, Valentines Day. I've never been much of a fan of the day since I was about 13 years old and I told this boy I liked him and he blew me off and doens't speak to me to this date but hey whatever,
The next two weeks are going to be my most lovey dovey posts that you could get your hands on!

It'll be adorable lol


February 1st (except actually the 2nd 'cuz I'm a day late)- intoduction ((THAT'S THIS POST))
February 2nd- I'm secretly obsessed with you
February 3rd Favorite Love movies
February 4th love stories
February 5th what is love?
February 6th Agape, Phillos, Eros, Storge,
February 7th Love through the generations
February 8th The trouble with love is
February 9th The History of St Valentine
February 10th Linkback Thinkback- Teenagers and sex
February 11th The Sciences of love
February 12th My Philosophy?
February 13th Breaking up is hard to do
February 14th Embrace your love!

Stay tuned! :D
<3

XOXO
Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be nice about it; Be Honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...